You like to work independently; you know precisely how B2B Marketing is working. You´re familiar with the latest marketing & social tools (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter, Xing, Mailchimp, Pipedrive, WordPress, content studio). You like to build something from scratch. You don´t need handholding, you want to tell us how marketing is working, and you wish to work hand in hand with sales. Let´s talk.
We are emporix, we combine traditional trade with state-of-the-art technology. The word emporio is of Greek origin and means trade. The X stands for modern technology. emporix develops headless commerce software based on cloud-native microservices and APIs. We work together with companies like MPREIS, Naturgut or GoKo and we enable the grocery industry to be successful in the online business.
- Responsibility for our B2B Marketing Operations incl. all B2B Channels (Online: WordPress, LinkedIn, Twitter, Xing, Mailchimp; Offline: Trade Shows, Events,)
- Establishment of processes for automated lead generation and regular communication for new customer acquisition and existing customer management
- Set-up and continuous optimization of campaigns on marketing channels with a view to a good CPA and ROI
- Close cooperation with the sales department to ensure the qualification of leads
- Be the strategic and operational figurehead of our B2B marketing and report to the CRO.
- Very successfully completed studies in business administration/ economics / international business/ marketing/ business related studies / media studies / communication sciences
- At least four years of relevant professional experience in technical marketing and ideally experience in brand marketing
- Independent and self-reliant working style with strong team skills
- Fast comprehension and a distinct understanding of numbers
- Resilience and commitment to take B2B marketing to the next level
- You speak business fluent German and English
Our working environment
- A very high degree of personal responsibility and autonomy
- Growth culture with excellent development opportunities
- International culture with open colleagues from all over the world
- Office with a beautiful view in the center of Stuttgart in combination with home office
- Mac, iPhone, fruit, coffee, soft drinks
To apply, please send your CV to: jobs[ät]emporix.com