For the go-to-market of our headless commerce platform, we are looking for a Head of Marketing full-time with a generic view across the boundaries between marketing and sales, the ability to understand on a strategic level and the will and commitment to take responsibility for new customers in the sense of “account based marketing”.
We are looking for experience with a start-up mentality.
- Orchestrate messaging and structure website as central source of truth
- Manage marketing content production
- Write and manage communication schedule for value-added content
- Brief agencies, review and sign-off web and social media content
- Manage inbound lead generation process with SEO, social media, landing pages, AdWords, industry directories, etc.
- Manage regular e-mail newsletter in different languages
- Introduce other means for lead nurturing like videos, web seminars, industry talks, etc.
- Build account based marketing logic for our named grocery audience
- Work hand-in-hand with Field Marketing, SDRs and Account Managers
- Provide content and market intelligence for outbound activities
- Manage partnerships with ISVs/ISPs
Initiate, organise and execute web seminars and other joint communication
- Organise participation in trade shows, online conferences, associations, etc.
- Increase online traffic and then establish marketing automation processes
- You have a degree in economics or social sciences, technical business studies or a comparable degree programme
- You have already proven that you have mastered marketing in the SaaS world
- You can think yourself into complex topics around software solutions and communicate them in a simple and tangible way
- You have experience in using performance based online tools such as Hubspot, pipedrive, hunter.io, Dux-Soup and the like
- You speak business fluent English and ideally German
- You are decisive and can always motivate yourself
- You are a team player and can work very independently
- You think strategically and work on it yourself
Our working environment
- A very high degree of personal responsibility and autonomy
- Growth culture with great development opportunities
- Office with beautiful view in the centre of Stuttgart in combination with home office
- Mac, iPhone, fruit, coffee, drinks and open colleagues from all over the world